Monday, December 24, 2007

1 more day!!!

Oh my goodness, tomorrow is Christmas can you believe that!!!It's pretty sweet.And guess what I don't have to wait 1 more day to open my present's because tonight my family get's to open them.

Wow can you believe my family get's to open present's early.Since my family usually celebrates's Christmas on Christmas Eve.Some years though, my parent's don't let us open all of them we have to wait til Christmas morning.

This year I was hoping that me and my family would do everything I put on the list I showed you this year.

Today I'm gonna visit my friend Emma and see if she dot her present and Jaya's present.I can't wai to see their faces when they see their presents I gave them. It might not be the thing they want for Christmas [which is Webkinz] but at least I got them jewerly.

For this Christmas I also want the same thing almost every girl in the world wants........Webkinz!!!!. Webkinz are very popular now and almost everygirl wants them and even some boys want them.

Well I just can't wait to open present's this year because my mom accidently told me that she bought me a Wekin for Christmas and It's gonna be my first best one.

Hope you enjoy your Christmas, Bye!!!!!!