Sunday, December 16, 2007

School work and church work

Oh my goodness.My schedule is really tight.I do a lot of stuff for school and for church. In school I do chorus, I write articles for the school newspaper, and while doing both of those at school I have to do homework and try to keep my grades up.At church I do silent praise which is when a little group of girls and I sign languge a song for the deaf, and I also do cheerleading there.

Doing all those four things while trying to keep my grades up is really hard.Even though it's tough trying to learn this and that I managed to keep up with my schedules and a little studying everyday.

Everyday my secret to sucess is I go to school then come back grab a snack do my homework then practice for 30 minutes with everything I do and then that's when I can go chiling out playing games with my friends.