Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas madness

Hey it's me again!!Christmas is almost near and it's gonna be awesome, well at least to kids. I was thinking that we would all do a lot of fun things together. Since I all ready bought at least one thing to everybody in my family then I have nothing to worry about anymore.I have a list of things we could do in my head.

We could all watch a Christmas movie, sing carols, roast marshmallows, after that we could eat, open presents, and last but not least tell the story of Jesus' birth.

For dinner I wish we could bring in my favorite food, Philippine spring rolls.They're very delicious since I am filipino I guess I was made to like them.Inside of them are roast beef lettuce and I forgot the rest.Just to make it healthy my mom adds brocoli but you know what you can barely taste it.All these things I want to do sound very fun.

Well that's what I want to do for christmas I wonder if you want to do that too.