Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sleepover palooza

Hey do you remember when I told you "Finally it's winter break" well on that day I visited my friend Emma.On that day she asked me if I wanted to Sleepover at her house and I did.

That was the best sleepover I had ever had in the whole wide world.We were playing a game where we were famous girls, we were the richest, and we're attending a private high school. After that we had dinner.We all ate bacon sandwich it was my first time ever trying it and boy was it good.When we were done me and Emma were waiting to play hot potato.While waiting we were playing on her Nintendo.Then it was time to play. Emma won once and so did I.After that we played more of the first game we played and then it was bed time.

Me and Emma got in our Jammie's and went on her bed, but before actually sleeping we watched a movie then we both fell asleep cozy on her bed.In the morning we played more of her Nintendo.After that we played a little bit of hot potato then we played on her wii.Then I had to go.

Later that day my other true friend came over and asked if I could come over at Emma's to play again except with her this time.We all played that we were business women.It was really fun but then Emma's mom needed to come over to where she works to do a couple of things.

In there we had a delicious snack and then played that we were dancing with the stars. When we left Emma's mom needed to buy a couple of things so That's what we did.We all got popcorn because they were free and then While Emma's mom was shopping we were all looking at the magazines to get a scoop from some of the actresses in Disney channel.

When we came back we all played on air-dried clay we all molded crazy things and then it was time for me to go [again].That was a very fun visit.