Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The day before winter break

Finally it's winter break and before winter break started at school we all had a Christmas party. It was a very fun party.

We all did a Christmas Math worksheet then a coloring christmas activity and while we were doing that we watched the polar express.When it was finished we all went to recess.I had so much fun playing kickball.After that it was lunch time.While I was eating everybody that played kickball with me said that I was good at playing kickball.Hart my classmate and one of the boys that played kickball with me said that he didn't even think that I could kick a ball.

When we came back we all had our real Christmas party.Our teacher put 5 mats on the floor. The mats were for a pretend table.Everybody got to choose they're table. The table I sat in was the one where everybody that played kickball sat in, and I didn't even notice it till Hart said it. That party was the best school party i've ever had.

Hope I have another awsome school Christmas party next year in 5th grade.