Friday, December 21, 2007

Me and my pals

Welcome back! As you may have known I might have mentioned some of my friends names on sleepover palooza. So here I'm gonna talk about them with you. My friends names are Emma and Jaya.


Emma and Jaya don't go to my school but Emma lives next door to me and Emma's mom babysit's Jaya so we see each other almost every time. Emma and Jaya are my best true friends I can even show you a picture of the three of us.

The one in the middle is me, the one on the right is Emma the one on the left is Jaya and next to Jaya is Emma's little sister named Jillian but we all call her Jilly, she's adorable.It's very funny because we were all wearing pink and didn't even notice it.

We three have a lot of plans. The sad news about our friendship is that Emma's moving next year and since Emma's mom is moving too she can't babysit Jaya so I won't be seeing her either.At least they have a lot more days till it's time to go.

I'm going to miss my friends so very much.