Sunday, December 23, 2007

Weeweechu

Hey guys!! I was just surfing the internet and guess what I read. It's a very nice short kind of Christmas story.

One beautiful evening Pedro and his girlfriend Rosita were sitting by the side of the ocean.It was a romantic full moon, when Pedro said "Hey mamacita, let's do weeweechu".

"Oh no, not now, let's look at the full moon!" said Rosita. "Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I do weeweechu. I love you and it's the perfect time" Pedro begged.

"But I wanna just hold your hand and look at the moon" replied Rosita.

"Please, corazoncita, just once, do weeweechu with me".

"Rosita looked at Pedro and said "Okay, one time, we'll do weeweechu".

Pedro grabbed his guitar and they both sang...

"Weeweeechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!!"

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

Hey you guys, do you get the joke "Weeweechu" as in "We Wish You".Hope you enjoyed.Have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year everybody!!!! Bye. :)